Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Carole's birthday

Well yesterday was Carole's birthday and she was thoroughly spoilt and feted from the family and the nurses.  It sounds as if she had a wonderful time, but she was worn out completely by the end of the day. 

I spoke to her in the morning and she was very excited by having everyone there.  I spoke to her today and she was so tired I told her I would hang up so she could go back to sleep.  Poor darling just has no reserves.

I spoke to Rob during the day and he is still hoping she will be able to come and spend time at home, but is now being realistic  and recognising that getting her home full time is likely to not be possible.  I just hope for both their sakes that they can get her home and enjoy some quiet times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment